Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Justin Upton Collectors thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Do we even have enough guys that collect him? If not, maybe I'll be the only one posting. :twisted: Hopefully we can do like some of the other collector threads out there. I'm pretty small time myself, but I know there are some amazing high end Uptons around here. Here's what I received from COMC over the weekend:

photo.jpg

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
justwar said:
Still got mine, plus a few things unscanned :)

Scan away please! Scan away! :D

I need to do some scanning and reorganizing of my Upton photobucket as well

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
WoundedDuck said:
Juppatch.jpg

probably the best Upton card I own now :D

Was that the one you posted about your Mrs. killing you over? :lol:

I don't have nearly as much as I would like, but slowly getting there...

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
gt2590 said:
Was that the one you posted about your Mrs. killing you over? :lol:

I don't have nearly as much as I would like, but slowly getting there...

That's the one :D . She'll survive. :twisted:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Did you happen to see the Upton '11 BC Super is up for sale? Ending mid-week.

I knew my low bid wouldn't get it done, but hey, I tried. I hoped it was a member here 'cuz it was Rendon, WA but so far nobody knew the seller...

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
Has anyone ever seen a copy of Upton's 2009 Topps U/H All Star jumbo patch? The cards are numbered to 6 and look like this:

09_pence_3of6.png

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I don't see myself ever becoming a really serious collector of another player again, but I like a good Upton card once in a while. As #1 overall picks go, was leery of ever buying his RC autos, with one giant exception. I think he's got great potential and is still, STILL only just turned 24. I guess I might call myself a collector of his, but I go for rarity over quantity, and gravitate towards 'pure' cards without autographs or patches and such. Here's my best stuff...

AFLAC Auto "For Promo Use" version #867/1000
2004Aflacautoforpromouse.jpg

2006 Bowman Originals Black parallel #5/99 (I still need 1 card for this set, but they dried up years ago)
2006bowmanoriginalsblack.jpg

2006 Bowman Sterling Black auto #1/25
2006bowmansterlingblack.jpg

2008 Bowman Chrome Red Refractor #3/5
2008bowmanchromered.jpg

2008 Topps Finest Gold Refractor #2/50
2008finestgold.jpg

2008 UD Masterpieces Newman-eyes Blue or whatever it's called, #5/5
2008udmasterpiecesbluelinen.jpg

2008 UD Timelines 2004 Timeless Teams Platinum parallel (could it be named something more complicated) #12/25
2008udtimelinesplatinum.jpg

I thought I had a 2008 Finest Red Refractor but couldn't locate it. Oh well, it's in the closet somewhere, hopefully. I have been looking at more of his stuff lately, hopefully this collection will continue to improve over the next 15 years.

Members online

Latest posts