Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kevin Durant Going Back to DC in 2 Years? Thoughts? (Poll)

Will Durant leave for DC in two years?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
With all the LeBron James talk about him "coming home" and all the nice reaction he has got, looks like the new headline is Kevin Durant and talks he will return to DC.

First off, it's two years away people, what gives?!

Second off, if OKC wins a title or is looking close too, how could he leave?

Third off, I would of always said he was a OKC for life kind of guy considering the success he has had, how he has built that franchise, helps the community, etc. So now all the sudden "going home" is priority?

What are your thoughts? Seems a little like a stretch for a headline by ESPN to start pumping this but looks like we'll be dealing with this for two years... which by the way overlaps with LeBron's contract being up in Cleveland and the potential new TV deal!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I voted "No" I do not think he will leave OKC to head to DC. I just can't see it happening but I've seen stranger things. Again, a lot depends on how OKC does over the next two seasons and where DC is when it success, draft picks, etc. I doubt he would leave good thing in OKC to start all over again in DC with a young crappy team.

Members online

Latest posts