Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Executive Cuts Population Report!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I was checking to see if my cut I sent was on it(not yet) and saw a Charles Manson was slabbed as a 1/1 Masterpiece! Some interesting cuts being slabbed by Leaf, Sarah Palin and quite a few more interesting.. The most slabbed so far are Muhammad Ali (a 1/1 and 5 unnumbered). Go take a peek...

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
The Ali 1/1 Masterpiece sold for $500! I think it definitely pays to be the first one slabbed.

fanficfan

Apr 7, 2011
I was seriously considering sending in some PSA-graded autographs for Christopher Nolan, Steve Buscemi, Jeff Bridges, and Johnny Depp to get 1/1 slabs. But then I realized that considering the posters themselves go for around $60-$70 and the Beckett process for turning them into cards would be around $60-$65 per card, I don't think any of them would make back the money I would have spent. Still, would love to own a Buscemi cut signature. :D

fanficfan

Apr 7, 2011
Oh, and it SUCKS that they won't do duals. I would LOVE to see a Christian Bale/Heath Ledger, Christopher Nolan/Quentin Tarantino, or Gary Oldman/Tim Roth 1/1 dual. :shock:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
fanficfan said:
Oh, and it SUCKS that they won't do duals. I would LOVE to see a Christian Bale/Heath Ledger, Christopher Nolan/Quentin Tarantino, or Gary Oldman/Tim Roth 1/1 dual. :shock:

There are duals on the pop report. Granted they signed the same item I am guessing...

Members online

Latest posts