Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Teases "HUGE" Name Exclusive Player, Only Found in Leaf Draft Football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I wonder who this could be. Leaf Draft FB is set to release in early March.

Leaf via Twitter : https://twitter.com/Leaf_Cards/status/292761101765074944

There will be a card (player) in Leaf Draft Football NOT be available in any other product. And the name is HUGE. Secret till after release!

Bigger than you know.. Crazy actually! There is a reason we cannot announce (hint)!!

Last edited:

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
I really hope this has nothing to do with the Te'o debacle. Te'o autos would be great but if it's anything relating to an imaginary girlfriend auto or some crap, Leaf is dead to me.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
[MENTION=1804]notjomommasclint[/MENTION] - You mean acquire some autographed stickers and slap them on top of base cards (with authentication, of course) and throw them in with your product? I'm pretty sure Leaf would frown upon that. Oh crap...

$(KGrHqJ,!roFCWh8u-6KBQupKevcCw~~60_1.JPG

I want to note I say that tongue in cheek. I love Leaf.

The Durant situation was a debacle. So were exclusives in baseball. Player exclusives do nothing for the collector. they just stuff the companies coin pouches. Whoever the player is I'm sure there will be excessive proof reading this year.

If its the boom king ill start a manti teo collection. But do it without actually buying any cards.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
No offense to Ray Ray, but he is not a HUGE name at this moment in time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
UCF Stud Jose Jose?

I'm just looking forward to a Greg Reid-Marcus Lattimore dual auto card.

Members online