Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Ultimate Basketball HOT Memorabilia redemptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TopOffLikeWALLACE

Feb 11, 2010
HouStros
These seem really cool and Leaf listed some huge pieces on thier sell sheet:

Jordan signed jersey (UDA?)
LeBron signed jersey (UDA?)
Garnett game worn Auto Shoes!!!!
Obama signed basketbasketball :/

These redemptions are carrying big money- $200+ on eBay.

I was wondering if Leaf could expand this list a little.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
So 99% are signed photos then?

Goldenegg,
It is well known you do not like neither me nor Leaf. This forum is not the place for that disdain to be placed on display.
This forum is for constructive dialog between collectors and myself.

I will however look past your cynicism and share:
30% photos (mix 8x10 and 16x20)
50% basketballs
20% jerseys, shoes,etc....

BG

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I have nothing against you.
I do have problems with some things that you have done and continue to do. Thanks for the percentages. Why not get your own stuffed signed by the way? Why give away other companies products? That's the one thing that I think you need to do differently, you are constantly repackaging other companies products. Why not build your own brand? In regards to the Leaf Memories, why not go and address the concerns over the one per account allocation that you did not honor. The buyback autos are awesome, but the rest of the product looks hideous. Who want the no logo sticker autos from the product? You are basically paying $150 for one buyback auto. Congrats on getting people to buy that, because I am not seeing the value in it. When you release a quality product I give credit when credit is due, I also state my opinion on any product I don't like on this forum. If other manufacturers were on here I would have many comments for them too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts