Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

lions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Their coach is an absolute MORON! Down 7 to 3 on 4th down by the goal line he goes for it on they get stuffed. Dallas takes over. Then they score a touchdown with 23 seconds to go in the game the coach goes for the 2 point conversion to take the lead and snafu after snafu that let Dallas win the game instead of kicking the extra point to tie the game and go into overtime. If they would have kicked the field goal in the First Quarter to begin with, they would not have had to go for the 2-point conversion. and they would have won the game. I guess he wanted to show he had big BALLS in those situations. What does he think he plays with AC/DC? But alas He has the smallest BRAINS of them all.
If I owned the team, I would have fired him and let him buy his own ticket home. I would not care that he got my team to the playoffs and won the division. You are done jerk off. Let's see him pull that crap in a playoff game! Like I said, what a MORON!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts