Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

LIVE! (24) 2010 Bowman Chrome Wrapper Redemption Packs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Pack 23: same as pack 10.

Pack 24: same as pack 1.

Oh well.

Kidmikey

Oct 30, 2010
So far it looks like Autos are falling a little better than 1 per two case break (24 packs). Not sure what to expect $$$ wise from a complete base set, but at $8 per pack or $100 per case. It's hard to see any justification for just buying wrappers in hopes of hitting an auto worth $100-$200.

Of course, I reserve the right to change my mind if one of my 12 wrappers turns into HARPER :D

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Wow. I misjudged the collation completely. I actually put together two complete sets, plus 19 additional cards. Too bad one of them wasn't Stras.

Guess that's a bit of a consolation. Time to list one of them.

Kidmikey

Oct 30, 2010
Jaypers said:
Wow. I misjudged the collation completely. I actually put together two complete sets, plus 19 additional cards. Too bad one of them wasn't Stras.

Guess that's a bit of a consolation. Time to list one of them.

Here is the 1st one I see ending: 31 minutes to go and at $41. Makes it a bit more worthwhile.

http://tinyurl.com/45u2hg6

SportsCardMojo

Aug 22, 2010
MD
What are the big names? I got into the hobby after Bowman came out last year. I know Stras, Castro, Ackley, Chapman...who else is good?

I had 48 packs, and pulled 3 autos. I'm about to post my break in a different post. Awesome auto by the way.