Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for Falcons players

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seanrho

Sep 14, 2011
Julio, Roddy, Matt Ryan, Turner, you get the picture. Im new to this site, these are newly taken photos of what I have to offer for people who want to build there sets. Hopefully you'll find something you need! I do DC and I expect the same in return.

Trade Page

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Seanrho said:
Julio, Roddy, Matt Ryan, Turner, you get the picture. Im new to this site, these are newly taken photos of what I have to offer for people who want to build there sets. Hopefully you'll find something you need! I do DC and I expect the same in return.

Trade Page

I have several nice pieces. How much in trade for the Cam RC and the Ingram Patch?

Seanrho

Sep 14, 2011
TomMurry said:
Seanrho said:

Trade Page

I have several nice pieces. How much in trade for the Cam RC and the Ingram Patch?

Are all your current cards in your photobucket? Ill do a two for one if you got a good enough Falcon player card

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
I dont have any that would cover those 2, but I think I have some stuff you will like.

I have a Roddy Rookie Jersey card, Ryan 3 clr patch and some other stuff. Send me a PM and I will look for the cards later. Want you to be happy with what you get.
Tom

Seanrho

Sep 14, 2011
TomMurry said:
I dont have any that would cover those 2, but I think I have some stuff you will like.

I have a Roddy Rookie Jersey card, Ryan 3 clr patch and some other stuff. Send me a PM and I will look for the cards later. Want you to be happy with what you get.
Tom

PM'd

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
are you only looking for current Falcons? I have some TJ Duckett stuff and maybe a couple odds and ends Falcon related. Nothing astounding though. Before I go pull what I have, just want to make sure you have interest in lower end (not base) stuff and past players.

Seanrho

Sep 14, 2011
seahawks4ever said:
are you only looking for current Falcons? I have some TJ Duckett stuff and maybe a couple odds and ends Falcon related. Nothing astounding though. Before I go pull what I have, just want to make sure you have interest in lower end (not base) stuff and past players.

Yeah I'm looking for current Falcons auto/patches, I'm looking to trade or buy if the price is right.

Members online

Latest posts