Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking to dump your extra 2022 Topps Holiday base cards? I'm your guy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bhk5150

May 3, 2013
Have lots to trade you for your base cards from this set. I don't need the candy canes, stocking, snowflakes insert cards. I am a set builder And am just looking for a decent starter set of base cards I can complete in time. Let me know what you have and what you're looking for and we can take it from there. Thanks, and Happy Holidays!

God Bless - Billy

Bills Sportscard Trading Webpage

cardguy01

Oct 15, 2010
Have lots to trade you for your base cards from this set. I don't need the candy canes, stocking, snowflakes insert cards. I am a set builder And am just looking for a decent starter set of base cards I can complete in time. Let me know what you have and what you're looking for and we can take it from there. Thanks, and Happy Holidays!

God Bless - Billy

Bills Sportscard Trading Webpage
I have singles available if you have a list of what you need. I am not looking to move everything I have from it though

Bhk5150

May 3, 2013
Thanks Card Guy. I got lucky yesterday and got a couple of boxes for Christmas and have four more coming. Should I still need some I will definitely let you know. Conversely, if you still need any for your set, please let me know.

Thanks for responding

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts