Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Machida vs Shogun at 104.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
This should be really fun if Shogun shows up looking good. He looked good against glass jaw if I remember correctly. Still got Steamboa......er Machida taking this one. Just seems unbeatable right now.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
People need to realize this is one of the best matches possible right now. Its a dream match for me, as I've been a fan of both for many years now. Could go either way if Shogun comes in top form.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
I can't wait for this fight. They really threw Machida into the snake pit for his first title defense.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Ty Hope said:
People need to realize this is one of the best matches possible right now. Its a dream match for me, as I've been a fan of both for many years now. Could go either way if Shogun comes in top form.

Best possible because Rampage and Evans are coaching TUF and they can't fight him? Or do you think this is best match up period at 205?

peaceandlove

Aug 7, 2008
Sam Banks said:
Hell, if Rampage is going to be in A-Team, he may not even fight Rashad anytime soon.

fracking ducker.

yeah, i read where Rampage told Dana he couldn't fight Evans at the TUF Finale. i wonder what happens now cause they surely have to get Evans in a fight before next year with how long he's already been off.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
It is ******** is what it is. They had that fight set up in Rampage`s home town and everything from everything I`ve read. Props to `Page for getting a sweet ass movie role, but it makes him look bad for droping out of two huge marquee main event fights in a row.

Members online

Latest posts