Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mariners call-up 2B/3B Kyle Seager

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
J-Rod said:
SydBarrett said:
So three days ago, I was doing a search for Seager cards and I came across this one on Beckett.com

• 2009 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Signature Turn of the Century #106 Kyle Seager AU/100

And I purchased it for five dollars, what are the odds I actually get it?

As a seller on Beckett marketplace I would bet you get it as well
I hope so, I just heard bad stories.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
Glad to see he got called up, I love seeing players that IVe pulled autos get called up, I get to see them on espn some times!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Not much movement yet on his base chrome autos in response to the news. But there also aren't any ending tonight.

If that BIN at $25 gets hit, I'm listing.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Wow, I went out to dinner and a ton of his cards were bought. He is definitely going to be on the hot list this week.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Hello Kyle,

We wanted to notify about the status of the following order from the Beckett.com Marketplace.

1 of the item: 2009 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Signature Turn of the Century #106 Kyle Seager AU/100

Unfortunately, it is out of stock from this dealer.

Figures...

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
SydBarrett said:
Hello Kyle,

We wanted to notify about the status of the following order from the Beckett.com Marketplace.

1 of the item: 2009 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Signature Turn of the Century #106 Kyle Seager AU/100

Figures...

Eh...who's the seller?

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Messier2 said:
SydBarrett said:
Hello Kyle,

Figures...

Eh...who's the seller?

I don't remember, but I did just get an interesting e-mail from the seller.

Gents
I have to apologize for deleting your order. Beckett is having a huge problem. There is a listing feature called BCI that allows us as sellers to upload our inventory to Ebay. Unfortunately for the last few weeks, items I sell on Ebay are not deleted from our Beckett inventory, so it causes problems like this. Items that have already been sold and shipped are resold on Beckett. I wish I had a better answer for you, but there is nothing I can do. This is not a problem with our store, it is a problem with Beckett. As customers, I would encourage you to contact Beckett customer service, and ask them when this problem will be fixed. We as sellers have contacted them constantly, and it still has not been resolved. Once again, I apologize for this problem. Please do not hold this against us, we are very conscientious sellers, and pride ourselves on customer service. I hope you understand this problem
Thanks,
Mylon

I guess I'll have to take his word for it, Beckett doesn't seem like the best place to sell these days.

Superhuskiefan1

Jan 26, 2010
UW Huskies
SydBarrett said:
Messier2 said:
SydBarrett said:
Hello Kyle,

Figures...

Eh...who's the seller?

I don't remember, but I did just get an interesting e-mail from the seller.

[quote:1sfaa9m9]Gents
I have to apologize for deleting your order. Beckett is having a huge problem. There is a listing feature called BCI that allows us as sellers to upload our inventory to Ebay. Unfortunately for the last few weeks, items I sell on Ebay are not deleted from our Beckett inventory, so it causes problems like this. Items that have already been sold and shipped are resold on Beckett. I wish I had a better answer for you, but there is nothing I can do. This is not a problem with our store, it is a problem with Beckett. As customers, I would encourage you to contact Beckett customer service, and ask them when this problem will be fixed. We as sellers have contacted them constantly, and it still has not been resolved. Once again, I apologize for this problem. Please do not hold this against us, we are very conscientious sellers, and pride ourselves on customer service. I hope you understand this problem
Thanks,
Mylon

I guess I'll have to take his word for it, Beckett doesn't seem like the best place to sell these days.[/quote:1sfaa9m9]
Srry to hear that. Ive only ever bought 1 card from them

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Kyle Seager is en fuego,

last 8 games,
2-3
0-3
2-4
2-4
2-4
3-4
3-5
3-3

And even Trayvon Robinson is now batting .320+,

Looking bright for the M's future to go along with Carp, Ackley, Smoak and co.

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
SeattleSports said:
Make that 5 for 5 today,

In the last 24 hours Seager is 11 for 14 with 6 XBH's. Wow.

His cards are still super cheap. Due to his anemic production when first called up his chrome autos fell back to the $3-5 range. I think a spike back to the $15-20 range is very likely

Latest posts