Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Masked Men III Error

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drp

Mar 14, 2010
Between The Pipes Important Announcement

We are pained to announce an error on the backs of the Mask Men III cards. There are three different colored versions of each Masked Men III card.

The Gold version (10 of each inserted), the Silver version (100 of each inserted) and the Emerald (340 of each inserted).

Unfortunately, the Emerald version has 1/1 on the back of card and this is not the case. There are 340 of each Emerald card inserted.

We apologize profusely for this error, we strive to make errorless products and somehow this mistake slipped through the cracks.

“I guess no one is perfect” said Dr. Brian H. Price, President of In The Game, Inc. “but we sure try to be and this bothers me a great deal. I personally apologize to all collectors for this error.”

Brian Price

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
that is disappointing to hear but like you said no one is perfect.

thanks for the heads up on this matter Dr Price.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Thanks for update. Mistakes happen. I just hope buyers on Ebay spend a little time and figure it out. Sellers will be pimping the 1/1 on these, but it should take 2 seconds to figure out that they aren't. Kinda like the year Ginter had 1/1 on Perez cards. So many sellers tried claiming those as 1/1.

drp

Mar 14, 2010
Don't sell your Emerald Masked Men III cards short.

We are working on a Redemption Program for these cards which will give collectors who received them in the their boxes something other collectors can't get.

I can't make up for our error but I can make things a little more interesting and I will try to.

Brian Price

Members online