Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Merry Christmas to all my friends here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Have a great holiday season guys. Another great year on this amazing site. Thanks Chris for all the hard work you put in here. I am amazed at how many good real friends I have made on this site and I am very thankful. Have a blast>

I treated myself to a 1958 topps roger maris psa 8. Its sweet. Starting the 50's HOF collection off right.

maris_zps6d734eae.jpg

Last edited:

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Happy holidays bud, and to everyone else on the board. Only board I've ever enjoyed going on online. Hopefully we can meet soon so I could give you the cash towards the collection. The Maris is a sick start

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Have a great holiday season guys. Another great year on this amazing site. Thanks Chris for all the hard work you put in here. I am amazed at how many good real friends I have made on this site and I am very thankful. Have a blast>

I treated myself to a 1958 topps roger maris psa 8. Its sweet. Starting the 50's HOF collection off right.

maris_zps6d734eae.jpg

Merry Christmas to YOU JC, beauty Maris!

Merry Christmas to all of FCB, even those that think I'm a **** lol.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
AMAZING Maris Joe. Cant say im surprised though, as you are by FAR the most patient person i know when it comes to selecting a PSA 8 that is "good enough" for your PC :)

Absolutely love it Brother, another Home Run for sure!

Hope you and the Family have a great Holiday!

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
You got me Eric guilty as charged. The price was right to. Got this about 20% less then they normally close.

AMAZING Maris Joe. Cant say im surprised though, as you are by FAR the most patient person i know when it comes to selecting a PSA 8 that is "good enough" for your PC :)

Absolutely love it Brother, another Home Run for sure!

Hope you and the Family have a great Holiday!

Latest posts