Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mike Trout has had the hottest baseball cards since? (Name some players)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sscards

Jul 18, 2010
Who has had this much of a spike in their cards?

Strasburg?

Last edited:

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Eric Davis......1987/88
Mark McGwire.....1987/88

I've been curious about something and since you brought up McGwire's cards I will ask. During his peak (I assume that was 1998) what did his Olympic card sell for? I bought one off eBay for $4 simply for the nostalgia and I was just wondering since I wasn't big into collecting back then.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I've been curious about something and since you brought up McGwire's cards I will ask. During his peak (I assume that was 1998) what did his Olympic card sell for? I bought one off eBay for $4 simply for the nostalgia and I was just wondering since I wasn't big into collecting back then.

$4, you bought one ;)

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008

$200 - $250 at shows, far fewer collectors (and sellers) were on eBay back then obviously.

gt5717b

Jun 6, 2012
Alpharetta, GA
Darvish has got to be up there with Harper and Trout. I've only been back in collecting for a few months but anytime I see their cards there is a steep premium built in.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly

His '85 Olympic was selling $150 in '87/88 and during the 62 hr season in '98 his stuff was $250-$300 and even more on graded. Some got $2500.00 on a 9.5. Insane.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Darvish auto came out strong. Trout bc autos were 10-15 upon release. They are 500 now

Darvish has got to be up there with Harper and Trout. I've only been back in collecting for a few months but anytime I see their cards there is a steep premium built in.

Members online

Latest posts