Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MiLB Daily Performances Thread - 4/29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Let's see if Gray can survive when he gets to 80+ pitches, around the 5th inning. That has always been his bugaboo.

So far he's struggling through 2 IP - 4 runs and 3 BBs given up so far.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Great line from Kyle Crick -- 4 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 2 BB, 8 K

Jose Fernandez is looking good so far once again -- 5 IP, 4 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 4 K

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Thank goodness for a 13:05 start. If Friedrich keeps impressing, it's only a matter of time until the front office starts scrutinizing the weak link in that rotation.

However, this team has crazy depth.

Go get 'em Friedrich!

CF_FP_10Pro.jpg

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Tyler Austin went yard again. That's 6 in his past 7 games, 9 overall. :mrgreen:

Oscar Taveras HR (6)

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
One more promotion and he'll be where Sonny Gray and Trevor Bauer STARTED the season......I don't understand why everyone is going so ga-ga for Barnes right now. Once he plays against players his own age I'll take notice.

Exactly my thoughts.

Most all college pitchers taken after their junior year start at least in Hi-A for their first full season assignment. So, while his stats are good, it's a bit premature at this point IMO.

EDIT: I meant to say college pitchers taken in the first round after their junior year

Last edited:

koal

Aug 7, 2008
billy "badass" hamilton - 3-3 with a SB. now leading the cal league with a .402 BA and 29 SBs.

Members online