Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB Performances Thread - 4/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Fan on the Field in Toronto.

All the Red Sox have their serious faces on.

One of the Jays coaches has hand over his mouth snickering.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Brewers batted around on Paul Maholm and the Cubbies in the 1st. I feel bad that anyone in the central had to sign Maholm, since the Brewers wreck him a lot.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
hive17 said:
Brewers batted around on Paul Maholm and the Cubbies in the 1st. I feel bad that anyone in the central had to sign Maholm, since the Brewers wreck him a lot.

You beat me to Maholm getting lit up like a Christmas tree. Enjoy tonight's game, because I sure won't.

PS: Cubs may lose 100 games.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Russ S. said:
DAMN!
They are taking Garcia out after WP#5 (3rd run in) and a HBP. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That's Giradi for ya.

Rapada should have faced Markakis. Better yet, Phelps should have started that inning.

hoos

Sep 30, 2011
Alaska
Nice pitcher's duel going on between Feliz and Beaven. After Beaven settled down I've been impressed overall, against a tough hitting team in a tough ballpark. Looks like it might be Noesi and Millwood to get bumped when Walker and Hultzen come up soon! ;)

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Robertson bringing out his inner Rivera.

Cutter after cutter.

But I still don't know why he isn't throwing his faster fastball or nasty curve.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
40 minute Rain Delay+ Royals visiting+ 2-3 start = 3000 (+/-) in Oakland. :(

And the first place D-Backs have a in-surmountable 2-0 lead at Petco! :lol:

Members online

Latest posts