Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB Ticket Stub Collages/related artwork?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardinals0103

Oct 5, 2008
Kansas
I had a friend of mine send me her ticket stub (from Mike Stanton's MLB debut at Philly) and had an idea and I think I am going to attempt it.
Has anyone else done something similar? photos?
If so, advice?

I think it would be cool to gather ticket stubs from all 30 MLB Teams (thinking 2007-present) and make either a collage/clear table mat/or some type of artwork. This would be great since I'm a huge baseball nut.

It also might take some planning since not all tickets are same size. I know the season tickets for some teams are sometimes bigger in size than non season tickets and such.

And also what would be like the best and cheapest way of obtaining different teams tickets? I'm not wanting to spend a lot on this project or if any on certain stubs as I'm only going to be looking for a normal stub, nothing fancy such as MLB debut/no hitter type of thing. Some quick ideas sprung up such as different collectors boards/craigslist/ebay (although ebays normally filled with expensive/commemorative ticket stubs)

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
I think if you allow yourself a couple years and make a point to visit
some KC/STL baseball games you should get a good chunk out of the way plus lots of games
but if not
I would post a thread on the trade boards offering base/insert cards for used stubs

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
best and cheapest way would just to be patient and keep asking...
put something in your sig about it, and ask for every trade youre in if they have any tickets lying around.
dont seem like you care that much as collectors will try to bust your balls for them. most get trashed for a reason, as people dont really care. I would try just offering $1 for them, as if its just a random game theres not much need for most people to hold on to them.

Members online

Latest posts