Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLBtv

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
There was a thread a few weeks back about MLBtv and splitting it up amongst people. I was wondering if anyone else found out any answers to some of the questions that were posed. Mainly, how did the app go about tracking the usage and what was the deal with what games were blacked out? Did they track IPs so only a few computers could access? Also, can multiple computers be on the same account at the same time but watching a different game (or even the same game)?

Thanks guys, I would have searched but its not possible

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
I would also suggest waiting until a couple weeks into the season. Last year they continued to make changes/upgrades to mlb.tv all during the spring and on into the first part of the year. They could certainly bolt back on the account limits later if they are not being enforced during ST.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
I am part of those who splitted an account a few weeks ago and everything went fine for the opening day weekend, i used to watch a lot of games (and the account isn't under my name).

Also, the only games that were in blackout were those in my area (Canada - Jays games).

Members online

Latest posts