Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

mods can I post pics of playboy cards here? autos/ memorabil

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
???????????? can I post pics of these playboy trading cards i found in a lot i bought? theres autos and memorabilia cards??????

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
bowmanchromeandorr said:
let's hope so. i doubtr anyone would have a problem with it as long as the chics are in bikinis or lingerie. (for all i care, let'em be nekkid)
most pretty much naked

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I'm not a Mod, but I doubt they will let you. I'd say: List 'em by name, then send Pics in a PC if anyone asks.

Your story reminds me of when I had those packs at my Store. One of our big rippers came in on a Friday nite, and did 4 or 5 boxes right there at the counter. He was kinda discreet about it, but he was still only about 10 feet from the Pokemon counter and got some puzzled looks by Moms bringing their kids in. :lol:

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
gt2590 said:
I'm not a Mod, but I doubt they will let you. I'd say: List 'em by name, then send Pics in a PC if anyone asks.

Your story reminds me of when I had those packs at my Store. One of our big rippers came in on a Friday nite, and did 4 or 5 boxes right there at the counter. He was kinda discreet about it, but he was still only about 10 feet from the Pokemon counter and got some puzzled looks by Moms bringing their kids in. :lol:

ok

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
rum151man said:
gt2590 said:

ill just put in my photobucket in my general album with the link

don't link to them either

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
most adults here would love to see them but this just is not the forum for it.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
jcmint said:
most adults here would love to see them but this just is not the forum for it.
agreed I was actually originallt asking if anyone collected them or knew anything about them.

looks like its a 50th anniversary set 2002 playmate review ???

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
cgilmo said:
no, you cannot post playboy cards

or juicy honey cards

or even the benchwarmer cards

This just isn't the place for it.

of course it isn't.
we are all 12,

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
I could just imagine, even with the Internet around, some of the posters' heads would explode on here if they saw those types of cards.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts