Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****10/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
NO shuttle planned LOL ---YET .refill coffee and then work on paperwork I have to send in ---right of way / insurance / retirement money for taxes . Work on a box of Tigers for a trade . how ABOUT THOSE RANGERS ---THREE PLAYED HERE RECENT

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
planning on colonospy UGH ---every three years and my age . After 5 operations on front I look like a road map .

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
Well, once again an obscure set hits eBay and I'm torn about how bad I really want to fill a hole in a player collection.

A 1997 Score Hobby Reserve set has been broken. Not sure I can muster up the interest to drop $80 for a Roberto Kelly card.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Well, once again an obscure set hits eBay and I'm torn about how bad I really want to fill a hole in a player collection.

A 1997 Score Hobby Reserve set has been broken. Not sure I can muster up the interest to drop $80 for a Roberto Kelly card.
That seller is pricey.

Tibor

Sep 16, 2015

Your OCD might regret if you pass.

Members online

Latest posts