Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****11/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning, start of a long work week with a holiday in the middle of

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
growing up mostly parents and myself ---I'd work holidays so others with families could be off -I needed the money anyway. Married into a family that uses PHONE BOOK for kin . 20 on regular Sunday night at in-laws . Going to Wife's kin for Turkey = so far in the country there's a sign "Watch for horse drawn carts " . I use GPS to get home at night .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Slept like crap last night, mostly due to the kids not sleeping well. Doesn't help when one wakes ups first in the middle of the night, then proceeds to wake up the other one, and then wake up both, mom and dad. Was kinda bummed to see that Blowout isn't offering a mail in service on the MVP buyback this year. Was hoping to build on the store credit that I already have there with a couple of Acuna base cards.

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
growing up mostly parents and myself ---I'd work holidays so others with families could be off -I needed the money anyway. Married into a family that uses PHONE BOOK for kin . 20 on regular Sunday night at in-laws . Going to Wife's kin for Turkey = so far in the country there's a sign "Watch for horse drawn carts " . I use GPS to get home at night .
Amish Country?

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Article-Image-HilariousSigns-You-re-Gonna-Need-It.jpeg

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Evening all! This is usually a slow 3 day work week. Busiest day I've had this month.

Hoping for a good Chiefs Eagles game tonight. By good I mean a Chiefs win and very little T. Swift talk. If she brings her family to the game I'm sure that will be talked about more than the game. My mute button will get a workout.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts