Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****4/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
AAHH that feeling you get being back from operation on Monday Morning ----off one daily pill to every other day ADDED another . I think they're adding to road map of scars = four front side now one back side ..

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Got some stuff done outside this weekend since it was finally nice out. Put some pavers down to extend our patio a little. It's a small patio as it is, but having a grill and blackstone made it even smaller. Was able to get those off the concrete and on to the pavers completely. Got the rest of the deck we tore out hauled off as well. The boys had fun helping me dig and look for worms.

Also was looking at getting the rest of the materials needed to finish our privacy fence. Have one side left to do, and those neighbors just got an estimate from an out of town fence company to do there yard. They'd save a decent chunk of money if they decide to let me do our side and they just pay for half the materials. Need to talk to them and see what their plans are. $350ish is a lot cheaper than the $1000+ they will likely be quoted for that side.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Tried a Zenith football Mega box last night.

Nothing too exciting. It’s a just released 23 product but About 20% of the cards were inaccurate due to guys changing teams, including two of the hits…🤣

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Need to get used to this yard/garden work. I did too much yesterday. At least I cooked enough food to cover dinner for the week.

Members online

Latest posts