Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD***** 4/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all! Had a busy day Saturday. Went to the Black Hills so we could take the boys to the little water park up there. Spent a good 3 hours swimming (they still didn't nap on the way home), before picking up our new fridge that was a pain to get in the house. Spent yesterday working on cleaning out the garage some.

@MrMet2.0 maybe the Twins will claim Tonkin from the Mets since he was DFA'd again lol

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Afternoon all! Had a busy day Saturday. Went to the Black Hills so we could take the boys to the little water park up there. Spent a good 3 hours swimming (they still didn't nap on the way home), before picking up our new fridge that was a pain to get in the house. Spent yesterday working on cleaning out the garage some.

@MrMet2.0 maybe the Twins will claim Tonkin from the Mets since he was DFA'd again lol

No idea why they risked losing Jay just to do this with Tonkin again…I’m confused about their bullpen plan besides the main guys, oh well

And in Little League notes, we got smoked our first game, kinda painful…I don’t think we even got a hit, our only run was a walk, wild pitch and then them throwing the ball around the infield for the kid to score

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts