Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****6/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Could use another 4 hours of sleep today. Had a busy weekend going up to the Black Hills to see our neighbors that moved last summer. They have a daughter that's 4 months older than Bennett is, and they are best friends when they are together. Jayme and the neighbors decided running a half marathon on a Sunday morning sounded like fun. I was on kid duty while they ran.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Afternoon all, slept in for the first time in a long time and it was amazing, just been hanging out with the kid now that he’s on summer break. We have a game tonight, only a couple weeks of little league left already, man time flies…but I’m also ready for it to be done too

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Had a boring weekend. It was perfect! Mowed, picked strawberries and just about ready to plant the rest of the garden. Running way behind but nothing to stress over.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all! Could use another 4 hours of sleep today. Had a busy weekend going up to the Black Hills to see our neighbors that moved last summer. They have a daughter that's 4 months older than Bennett is, and they are best friends when they are together. Jayme and the neighbors decided running a half marathon on a Sunday morning sounded like fun. I was on kid duty while they ran.
"it's the Lord's Day!"

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
First day of summer break for the kiddo. Trying to keep him busy and get some desk time in for work.

Members online

Latest posts