Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^~^~^~^~^~^~^ Monday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

Well, here's what I have been saving to buy (I say saving... I have been selling Topps Bunt App and Star Wars Card Trader App cards. Digital cards! In the past month, I have sold over $130 with no investment other than the time I am on the ****ter in the morning opening digital packs that you get the digital currency to open for free every day).
I know the sigs are light, but I only paid $70.

H4337-L72894652.jpgH4337-L72894651.jpgH4337-L72894653.jpg

And they didn't include a pic, but DiMaggio is supposedly on the sweet spot.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I usually don't post at lunch but I just wanted to share a purchase I made today:

2004 Leaf Certified Mirror Gold numbered out of 25.
My first Ruth bat relic!:)

tumblr_m2kw1sUyMR1r8p5h3o1_500.gif

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies
Had a great time with my mother and 2 sisters and some friends over for mothers day.
We made little pizzas and almost every possible topping you could have on a pizza. Only thing not available was anchovies, spinach, or pineapple.

Otherwise, we had tomatoes, onions, green pepper, Serrano Peppers, Garlic, black and green olives, pepperoni, Italian Beef, chicken, chorizo, ground beef, sausage, mushrooms, feta cheese, clinantro, hot or mild Giardiniera, Bacon

Attachments

• 1431370215971.jpg
    1431370215971.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 22

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning kiddies
Had a great time with my mother and 2 sisters and some friends over for mothers day.
We made little pizzas and almost every possible topping you could have on a pizza. Only thing not available was anchovies, spinach, or pineapple.

Otherwise, we had tomatoes, onions, green pepper, Serrano Peppers, Garlic, black and green olives, pepperoni, Italian Beef, chicken, chorizo, ground beef, sausage, mushrooms, feta cheese, clinantro, hot or mild Giardiniera, Bacon

Can we do that for Nats ?

And, no olives / pineapple for me. Bleh.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Happy Anniversary Brad , cool tickets btw ! It's a category I have a few Clark games, but would like many more. I do have the Game 1 1989 NLCS , that ring any bells ;)

Nice Ruth pickup 69Mets !

Adam , looks nice for $70, you plan on sending it off for authenticity or are you good w it ?

Ryan

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good afternoon all!
Brad - Happy Anniversary to you and the Mrs.!!
I usually don't post at lunch but I just wanted to share a purchase I made today:

What a great pickup Dave! That is one of the very few sets that still look good for having HOF stuff on a modern/super shiny card. Well done!

A_Pharis

Happy Anniversary Brad , cool tickets btw ! It's a category I have a few Clark games, but would like many more. I do have the Game 1 1989 NLCS , that ring any bells ;)

Adam , looks nice for $70, you plan on sending it off for authenticity or are you good w it ?

Ryan

If I were to ever resell it, I would need to authenticate it. The Reese and Mize look good so I have no reason to believe someone would take the time to forge ALL of those names for the sake of doing it. The only one I would think could be forged is the DiMaggio, but that's just bcause I haven't seen it, yet.

For the PC, I'll probably inspect it and just keep it - as is - if the other sigs look good.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Well, here's what I have been saving to buy (I say saving... I have been selling Topps Bunt App and Star Wars Card Trader App cards. Digital cards! In the past month, I have sold over $130 with no investment other than the time I am on the ****ter in the morning opening digital packs that you get the digital currency to open for free every day).
I know the sigs are light, but I only paid $70.

View attachment 50863View attachment 50865View attachment 50867

And they didn't include a pic, but DiMaggio is supposedly on the sweet spot.

Totally diggin' the auto'd ball, sir!:cool: Looking forward to seeing how the Yankee Clipper auto looks.

This made me laugh, loudly, out loud!:lol:

2004 LCM Mirror Gold set ROCKED

I figured you would have an appreciation for it, George.;-)

Ryan

Thank you, sir!

What a great pickup Dave! That is one of the very few sets that still look good for having HOF stuff on a modern/super shiny card. Well done!

Appreciate the kudo's from Milo's dad!:)

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good afternoon all!
Brad - Happy Anniversary to you and the Mrs.!!

I also picked up a bat card of a HOFer, your guy might have been a little better....
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1431382200.393411.jpg

Some other mail
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1431382257.023580.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1431382274.864261.jpg
5/5, now I have an O and an N, just need a L G and A to spell out my sons name, and just missing a C for my name.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Afternoon! Today was my first day back on day shift since last year and I almost forgot how busy it can get. Great pickups showing up in today's thread!

Latest posts