Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@@@@@Monday Morning Thread@@@@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Good Monday morning from Calgary

Got all our planting done so our garden is set for another wonderful summer. Took almost 10 hours over 2 weekends to get finished.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Good morning, gang. I had a dream last night about finding some amazing PC stuff on ebay. Maybe I should cut back on the amount of time I search ebay in a week?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
[MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION]; '35 Diamond Stars is a nice set

scan0004.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
At some point this summer, I'm going to get all of my patches/autographs that I'm not keeping long term, and try to trade them for PSA vintage.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Happy to add this awesome artwork from the greatest contemporary sketch card artist, Tempy Moore!

tempymoorehack.jpg

Ha, ha! Just kidding. Well, I did buy it (cheaply). But only to compare and contrast it to a good sketch artist (Jay Pangan) in the same product.

wilson12LEAFBOB2.JPG
wilson12LEAFBOB.jpg

Last edited:

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Happy to add this awesome artwork from the greatest contemporary sketch card artist, Tempy Moore!

tempymoorehack.jpg

Ha, ha! Just kidding. Well, I did buy it (cheaply). But only to compare and contrast it to a good sketch artist (Jay Pangan) in the same product.

wilson12LEAFBOB2.JPG
wilson12LEAFBOB.jpg

I had no idea Hack Wilson was also a mime?!?!