Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

############# MORNING THREAD########1/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
attachment-1.jpeg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning all.
Headed out here shortly to take my GF to the airport. I'll be staying until Sunday.
Saw a checklist for NT game ball autos.
Looking for a few If you guys run across a NT breaker who pulls a trout game ball auto I'd like to offer a trade for this

I bought a spot in tonights BB NT break in an effort to show you some appreciation for picking the Dawson booklet but I got a horrible picking spot and will not be able to pick up anything like that. Nice Trout Auto.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I bought a spot in tonights BB NT break in an effort to show you some appreciation for picking the Dawson booklet but I got a horrible picking spot and will not be able to pick up anything like that. Nice Trout Auto.
Holy hell me Ken got the top spot again in the NT break
With lucky number 13 spot.
I got #9

Morning Eric.

As of now no news on George. I'll check soon on the site soon where they post for him.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

Appreciate the offer, that's alright.
Haven't had much luck in those drafts either. Think I'm done buying into them

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Ok here is the latest on George
It seems he is coming along good with his recovery. But is no where near out of the woods by any means. But the Dr's are confident that they have the right approach with his care.......And for those that donated to the George fund thank you, I'll be getting the gift cards......Yes I said cards because I'll need to buy at least 3 :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

This is what George would have done if it would have been anyone else from here that he know. So I glad we can return the favor to him and his family.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Ok here is the latest on George
It seems he is coming along good with his recovery. But is no where near out of the woods by any means. But the Dr's are confident that they have the right approach with his care.......And for those that donated to the George fund thank you, I'll be getting the gift cards......Yes I said cards because I'll need to buy at least 3 :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

This is what George would have done if it would have been anyone else from here that he know. So I glad we can return the favor to him and his family.

Where can I send money??

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
must be just the mobile link then? odd.
Pine Tar: sent. thanks for doing this :)

have to throw my initial complaint out there that Panini makes all the game ball autos /10 except a few prospect/RC's
keeping my eye out for Posey, Pedroia, Stanton, Abreu, Bautista and Trout if anyone sees them

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good afternoon.

My wife gave me a couple of baseball movies for Christmas: 42 and Million Dollar Arm. Watched the latter and wasn't terribly impressed. My favorite character was the grumpy old retired scout who slept through the tryouts and could clock a pitch by the sound of the ball hitting the glove.

Members online

Latest posts