Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% MORNING THREAD &&&&&&&&&& 1/8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
LOVE ME Some Hank RCs! :D

F29ECEC1-CF2B-4608-B4A8-06FC6E8438D0_zps0ofgqqhx.jpg

Nice man!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
morning guys.
amazing looking vintage in here this morning.
threw a bid on a game ball auto this morning figuring 2/3 of the cost would be covered by ebay bucks and I lost by a buck.. I hate that!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning all. Going to be stopping by the LCS today. I don't think I'll be buying any boxes, but I always like to go look at the prices and see if there are any good deals

Hope you find something

LOVE ME Some Hank RCs! :D

F29ECEC1-CF2B-4608-B4A8-06FC6E8438D0_zps0ofgqqhx.jpg

Speaking of mays, one of my favorite cards

Nice cards fellows!

sometimes I worry about you hawk.. great cards

Hey, I have a huge HOF auto collection, it just happens to be only of one player though lol. Sent you a PM

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks Guys, I have considered switching out the Mays for a higher graded copy but hard to find centered copies, there is a 6 on ebay currently that looks about the same centering as my copy but color looks off.
I finally started to get into the Vintage part of collecting a bit picking up copies here and there. The Mays was the First graded vintage I picked up ever. Since then I have tried to get better copies of other players.
For me centering is key, I would rather take a low graded centered card even if beat up more than a high grade off centered version.

Here are a couple of more I recently picked up

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Dawson is in the HOF?

LOL JK, im busting your balls.

LOL

Thanks Guys, I have considered switching out the Mays for a higher graded copy but hard to find centered copies, there is a 6 on ebay currently that looks about the same centering as my copy but color looks off.
I finally started to get into the Vintage part of collecting a bit picking up copies here and there. The Mays was the First graded vintage I picked up ever. Since then I have tried to get better copies of other players.
For me centering is key, I would rather take a low graded centered card even if beat up more than a high grade off centered version.

Here are a couple of more I recently picked up

Wow, nice cards and nice grades!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I was real tempted to grab a box of Tek at the shop for $68, but held off for now. Did get 2 bowman jumbo packs and pulled an auto of the royals 40th overall pick. Can't remember the name. It's only about a $5 card right now

Members online

Latest posts