Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******MORNING THREAD 4/1/21 ************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, learning coach day, can’t wait for baseball! My son got his first beginners belt last night, we are super proud of him! One of the instructors said he’s the first kid that he knows of that got every single little dragons belt and then moved on to the beginners belts, so that’s pretty cool too

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all, learning coach day, can’t wait for baseball! My son got his first beginners belt last night, we are super proud of him! One of the instructors said he’s the first kid that he knows of that got every single little dragons belt and then moved on to the beginners belts, so that’s pretty cool too

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
yes ago local bouncer from Hawaii cleared a bar by himself one night ---took off shirt did the Bruce Lee thing = muscles lined up and then he grinned the ISSUES [4] left quickly --- i partied with him in Raleigh a few times .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Gonna watch the Twins game at work today. My beer fridge was just delivered at the house, so I'll have to get that stocked. Got one of the mini fridges with the glass front and LED lights that's gonna go under the counter between 2 cabinets.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts