Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** Morning Thread ************** 5/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Have to go sit through some presentations at 3:30 this afternoon. I presented last week for the class but still have to go. Gonna be working on finishing another presentation an project that are both due tomorrow

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Jamie McMurray will be touring our plant tomorrow. He drives the Cessna car. They said we each get one auto. I don't follow nascar so if anyone wants my auto, post here. First come.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Jamie McMurray will be touring our plant tomorrow. He drives the Cessna car. They said we each get one auto. I don't follow nascar so if anyone wants my auto, post here. First come.

I'm not a NASCAR fan, but have an uncle who follows it. If you have no other takers, I wouldn't mind getting it to give to him. But if there are other MTers here that are fans let them have it before me

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm actually supposed to get him a Kevin Harvick auto TTM sometime :lol: I have the picture printed off, just haven't sent it out yet. I'm off to my "final" for the day. Just sitting through some more presentations since I presented this past Wednesday. I'm really hoping that it doesn't drag on too long

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Jamie McMurray is cool. Too bad I cant send you his die cast to get signed.

Good afternoon fellas. So, how bout 13 innings of Giants Pirates last night?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
long day when you add G/S 's baseball game , at least they won . G/S is about third best on team and lead off hitter , best player hit a grand slam = ball went 200 feet with roll .

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Bed time. Early wake up for spring turkey hunt.
gobble gobble........ Bah boooooom!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just put my presentation together for tomorrow morning. I'm ready to get it over with. I also did one of the final 2 assignments for another class. Tomorrow will be a busy day for me as I will be presenting in the morning, taking an online test at 1, finishing a final project that's due tomorrow, and then preparing for my final that is Thursday morning. I'm hoping to get some packing done somewhere in there as well

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts