Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

######### MORNING THREAD ####### 9/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Been taking a new med for anxiety issues. It doesn't let me sleep. Went to bed at 11 last night; woke up at 1:30 this morning. Turning into a long stinking day.

RIP tromp. Bought from him a few times. Most recently a Bo auto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
AWE-some portion of an article on Adam Schefter. Cramer is Jim Cramer, the biz TV show host:

In June, overlooking a castle in Prague, Cramer gave his girlfriend an engagement ring. “All I ask is that I get your undivided attention,” he told her. “All I ask,” she said, “is that you do not take Schefter’s calls during dinner.”

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
One class left today. I'm ready for the day to be over. Its nice knowing that after today I only have 2 classes left in the week. Ethics, which is in 30 minutes, is by far my least favorite class yet

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Nats vs. Dodgers on MLBN now.

Too bad they couldn't switch it somehow to Felix vs. Lester...

I got the Giants @ Rockies game here. I would rather have Nats vs. Dodgers though since I get the Rockies all the time

MantMaris

Jul 29, 2010
Wisconsin
G'morning fellas. Been taking a new med for anxiety issues. It doesn't let me sleep. Went to bed at 11 last night; woke up at 1:30 this morning. Turning into a long stinking day.

RIP tromp. Bought from him a few times. Most recently a Bo auto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

I was shocked and sick when I saw on Facebook that he passed. I know he had some health issues but I guess it was sudden. We had bought and sold to each other many, many times over the years. Sad day.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
fdeb653f-6a52-467f-a3a2-d601d2ef185d_zpsad3eda6e.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
[MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] I know you're a Nationals fan, but I just thought I would see if you were interested in this at all since he's been a stud for you guys

Scan_zpsbd32b175.jpg

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Definitely, PM me a price

@moxacaine I know you're a Nationals fan, but I just thought I would see if you were interested in this at all since he's been a stud for you guys

Scan_zpsbd32b175.jpg

Turned out to be a Heckuva game. LAD has bases loaded with 1 out in both 10th and 11th, and didn't score either time...

It is a great game. Nats just take the leade on a 2 run single by Laroche.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Placed and received my first order from COMC. Inside was the UER Select Company. This completes the run. One I never thought I would finish.

(L-R) base, Select Company, Registered Gold, Artist's Proof, Select Company Sample, Select Company (Hi) and UER Select Company.

1409791215851.jpg

Here you can see the difference. The UER (supposed to be the base but says Select Company) looks more like the Museum Collection cards.

1409791232783.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Anybody else have a problem with buying the fitted hats? I'm really wanting to get a Twins hat from this year due to the ASG patch and what not so I tried one on last weekend. I only have one other 59fifty hat, so I grabbed one that is the same size as the one I have. Well, the one I tried on last weekend was way too big. So I don't know if the hat I have is wrong or the one I tried on was wrong. I'm thinking mine might be wrong because it is a minor league hat, which I know it shouldn't matter, but I can see them being off a little more. I was going to tell my girlfriend that's what I wanted, but I don't want to tell her the wrong size. Unfortunately I don't have anywhere in town that sells them for me to try on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts