Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ Morning Thread****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Morning fellas. Gonna be a long day. Only two hours of sleep last night.

I'm on zistle. Haven't decided if I like it or not. Main downfall is that its time consuming, and I don't have a lot if expendable time. Other than that, it is great. Been thinking about using it for my PC stuff. What's your ID on there? Mine is the same as here.

Mine's the same as here too. I don't plan to move my whole PC checklist there, but I'm currently populating a tradelist and a wantlist there. It is time consuming but it's the best way I've been able to find to set up searchable/sortable lists that people can access easily.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning everyone. Was up all night with my son. He's had a tough go over the past two weeks. Thanks for starting the thread Barry.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Morning Men!
I have a dilemma. I listed the Clemente laundry tag last night as an auction and realized this morning that its only for 5 days and not the usual 7 days I use when I list auction style. Unfortunately, I can't change the auction length. Should I cancel the auction and list it again next Sunday for 7 days?

If you cancel you may be charged fees for the current bid.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents! Anyone live in MI? I'm headed up there Thursday night for the weekend and I'm guessing it's still cold and maybe snowing still?

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Morning all.....nothing like starting a spring break w snow on the ground, having a boat load of housework to do, then pulling something in your shoulder and putting yourself out of commish before even getting started...

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good morning.

I've thought about it, and I decided that I need to step away from collecting cards for a few months so I can better focus on other things. I'll still be doing the occasional IP/TTM autograph.

Anyways, I'm seeing Minnesota hockey legend Neal Broten tonight. Should be fun.

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
Dan - here's to your little one getting better soon!!

I listed the Teheran Codebreaker 1/1 this morning, 1500 BIN/OBO. Shooting high, but just fishing at this point. First offer I receive: $45 :shock:

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Dan - here's to your little one getting better soon!!

I listed the Teheran Codebreaker 1/1 this morning, 1500 BIN/OBO. Shooting high, but just fishing at this point. First offer I receive: $45 :shock:

May not be what you want to hear but seeing what the few other codebreaker autos sold for from 2011 makes me think that his offer is not far off.

Halladay - $123
Mauer - $188
Sorentstam - $134

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
May not be what you want to hear but seeing what the few other codebreaker autos sold for from 2011 makes me think that his offer is not far off.

Halladay - $123
Mauer - $188
Sorentstam - $134

I see your point; I was surprised they ended that low, but Halladay is reportedly injured, Mauer has fallen off the radar of many (even though it was an SSP in the set), and Sorenstam is "only" a golfer (albeit a very good one).

However a 2011 Teheran Chrome Auto /5 BGS 9.5 sold for $600, and the Codebreakers are 1/1. As I said, I know 1500 is too high, but I don't think it's a $45 card either.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. I had a difficult time getting up this morning. I hit snooze a couple of times without een realizing it :oops:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
It's supposed to warm up to roughly 46 by the weekend. Nice and warm. Close to Florida temps.

Frenchie - That's too bad... I found 4 extra pennies. One more and a coulda had it.... :(

A_Pharis

I see your point; I was surprised they ended that low, but Halladay is reportedly injured, Mauer has fallen off the radar of many (even though it was an SSP in the set), and Sorenstam is "only" a golfer (albeit a very good one).

However a 2011 Teheran Chrome Auto /5 BGS 9.5 sold for $600, and the Codebreakers are 1/1. As I said, I know 1500 is too high, but I don't think it's a $45 card either.

$45 is way too low. That offer is probably from someone who sees how his other autos are doing and wants to take you for a sucker. Then they'll try to turn around and sell it after more heat builds up for Teheran.
Stick to your guns.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

hopefully he takes his hot streak into the season and you can cash in, but in defense of the chrome card you mentioned (i only see 2010 completed not 11) it is chrome and its considered a rc as yours is a 3rd year card. yes its 1/1 from a very highly collectible set but julio not being a huge prospect and ginter not being a prospectors product hurts the value. in my opinion (which isnt worth much. lol) its $100-$150 on a good day. I hope im wrong and someone comes in and offers you a mint for it, i truly do.

Also i think your super high BIN is scaring any serious buyers away.

Oh and yeah Mauer and Halladay have slipped but theyre still superstars and future HOFers.

And please dont take this as me trying to argue with you about it. Its all just my opinion and in all honesty i hope someone hits the BIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts