Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

---------/Morning Thread----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks man. She has her retirement match coming up in a few months, so pretty pumped for that. Legendary career but she's 39 now.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Here's my Bagwell, must be a different Row or something:

4c799155-55ed-4642-9d0d-15e0006aebb3_zpsb10d8b36.jpg

well, you had originally posted a grace, so i posted my grace :) (says grace under flair showcase)

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Eh, as normal as they can get I guess. Sick of my job. Still on the hunt for book agents. If I could quit my job and write for a living, I would do it in a heartbeat. I have a ton of stories dying to be put on paper.

Is the country itself getting back to business as usual after all the disaster/drama of the last couple years?

Do you plan to live there permanently?
Why not just move back here? I would think book opportunities would be more prevalent.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Is the country itself getting back to business as usual after all the disaster/drama of the last couple years?

Do you plan to live there permanently?
Why not just move back here? I would think book opportunities would be more prevalent.
the Fukushima disaster is still a huge mess. Will take many years.

as far as moving back goes, you'd be surprised how few jobs there are for me. I' ve looked... Nothing. Recently it's all about writing for me. Won't stop until this book gets published.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
the Fukushima disaster is still a huge mess. Will take many years.

as far as moving back goes, you'd be surprised how few jobs there are for me. I' ve looked... Nothing. Recently it's all about writing for me. Won't stop until this book gets published.

That's what I'm wondering.

Are you trying to get published here, there, or both?

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
That's what I'm wondering.

Are you trying to get published here, there, or both?

In the US. Having trouble finding an agent. Need to keep on sending. Eventually someone will reply. Its a great story that just needs a chance to find an audience.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
In the US. Having trouble finding an agent. Need to keep on sending. Eventually someone will reply. Its a great story that just needs a chance to find an audience.

Ty one of wife's friend wrote a book about 4-5 years ago I think.it was sold exclusively there Amazon. I'll ask her (wife) how Wendy went and did that.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Well, I'm off to bed guys. I got news today that a family member is in the hospital, so we are planning a visit tomorrow.

Ty- Good luck with the book. I love to write too. I breezed through a writing course last year with an A. My professor was an award winning and published writer, and she gave me a lot of positive comments on my writing.

If I could make a living doing it, I would in a heartbeat.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Well, I'm off to bed guys. I got news today that a family member is in the hospital, so we are planning a visit tomorrow.

Ty- Good luck with the book. I love to write too. I breezed through a writing course last year with an A. My professor was an award winning and published writer, and she gave me a lot of positive comments on my writing.

If I could make a living doing it, I would in a heartbeat.

Hope the hospital visit goes well...:grouphug:

Why not try writing if you enjoy it/are good at it?

Status
Not open for further replies.