Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Giancarlo Stanton collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Even though he messed up HUGE with the shipping the first time, I do applaud his honesty and prompt fixing of the matter.

Congrats, looks awesome

The funny thing is, he STILL didn't insure it. Just overnighted with the $100 it comes with.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
New pickups this week:
jqksvk.jpg

Triumvirate rainbow
166bs6q.jpg

mc7u6p.jpg

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
One of the favorite parts of my collection: everything I can find from 2008-2010 graded gem.
2gy6osx.jpg

97s8zc.jpg

35n97bn.jpg

2vi4b9t.jpg

2v2ulcj.jpg

ou13kw.jpg

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Wow!!!! What do you have in 2008 chrome draft RC autos?

I have a base that I got graded. Ended up a 9/9. When I pick up a 9.5/10 I'll sell it.

I'd pay good money for an Orange gem. Not even sure they exist in 9.5. That set was awful for QC

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I have a base that I got graded. Ended up a 9/9. When I pick up a 9.5/10 I'll sell it.

I'd pay good money for an Orange gem. Not even sure they exist in 9.5. That set was awful for QC

The highest grade in the population report, on the orange ref. autos, are two 8.5/10's.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
This is umm, a bit weird. It's "wall art." Brushed 10x14 aluminum and numbered /1

It'll look cool in the new house I'm getting.
30ixheq.jpg

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Damnnnnnn. How'd that come about, you contact the first buyer or was it just relisted? Not as nice as my Goldschmidt, but I guess it'll do ;)

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Damnnnnnn. How'd that come about, you contact the first buyer or was it just relisted? Not as nice as my Goldschmidt, but I guess it'll do ;)

It originally showed up as a redemption and was on eBay for maybe 15-30 minutes. I guess it was redeemed then relisted. I'm gonna have to sell my Gretzky rookie to cover this, but I don't care. I'll replace it down the road.

2hi6kh5.jpg

Here's the other one. Don't think I posted it yet. Barrel is on the first page

I'm interested to see how it looks in person. I really hope he didn't sign his base autos in gold as well

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
yeah I was going to comment on that, thought it was odd he signed in gold. I think I would've preferred a blue sig like the rest, but it'd be interesting to see in person.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
yeah I was going to comment on that, thought it was odd he signed in gold. I think I would've preferred a blue sig like the rest, but it'd be interesting to see in person.

I doubt I'll display all my logos together, since most of my Marlins stuff is on one bookcase. I think the gold in will look awesome, as long as they used the same pen they used for Dynasty. He signed the jumbo patches in blue.

If he signed his base in gold, I'll be furious. I have 75% of the base set finished already.

Members online

Latest posts