Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My HOF Custom Cut Collection - LOTS OF SCANS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
So I've spent the last few months working on this project, and I have to say it's really gotten me back into collecting. The cards look awesome in person and they are relatively inexpensive for me to make, just takes my time and a little craftsmanship.

I created this design with a simple goal. I wanted a clean, simple design that had the player photo and signature as the main points, not overly distracting. So each of these cards has the same front and back, with a short write up on the back. I hope you enjoy looking through these, it was a joy making them, and I love looking through them in my collection. If anybody would like to have some made, drop me a PM and we'll talk.

Here we go, in no particular order. Some are slabbed, some haven't been sent off yet.

aaron.jpg

aaronback.jpg

musial.jpg

musialback.jpg

(I'll stop showing back scans, now that you get the idea)

roush.jpg

williamsd.jpg

williamsb.jpg

wilhelm.jpg

lemon2.jpg

lemon1.jpg

coveleski.jpg

kell.jpg

(Now the Raw copies)

carew.jpg

mathews.jpg

musial-1.jpg

bench.jpg

johnson.jpg

hubbell.jpg

boudreau.jpg

herman.jpg

terry.jpg

mazeroski.jpg

kiner.jpg

ferrell.jpg

feller.jpg

bunning.jpg

blyleven.jpg

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
Thanks for all the compliments guys...

Gonzaleznut: Mostly off eBay, a couple off of SCN. I stick to JSA or PSA Authenticated cuts for the most part.

200lbhockeyplayer: Yeah definitely. Your stuff blows mine away, but mine is free for me :D lol. Thanks!

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I like the simple design as you mentioned so it does not take away from the sig. Great job.

Members online

Latest posts