Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My once in a lifetime mailday........................................... ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Damn Steve!!! AMAZING card...and you certainly give it a caring home. Congrats on finding one, let alone landing one. I'm eager to see it slabbed as those vintage signed cards look sweet that way :)

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
Im really jealous, all I have is the 53-68 topps run autod :(.Ive only seen one 52 autod and he wanted 10K for it. Im glad for you.

Edit: If you got that cheaper than the BIN, which I know you did, I have decided I hate you. Nothing personal just wish I would have seen it earlier. LOL. Great card man.

Last edited:

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
very nice. Mathews is certainly underrated. I wished that Eddie had been able to sign his 2001 heritage card before he died, but it was not meant to be. That
would of been a beautiful card. Congrats on the pick up!

Kevin

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
I wish that too, though there is the 97 topps stars reprint auto of the 52. Not the same as heritage, but the same year reprint.

very nice. Mathews is certainly underrated. I wished that Eddie had been able to sign his 2001 heritage card before he died, but it was not meant to be. That
would of been a beautiful card. Congrats on the pick up!

Kevin

Members online

No members online now.