Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MY RAY LEWIS CARD WAS STOLEN - KEEP WATCH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Slette said:
the1mcjensen said:
mstng99tim said:
homerun28aa said:
Well I've found the exact card simply by doing a completed listings search, it was sold on March 4 almost a month ago unfortunately :( . However, I also checked the guys feedback and I found the username of the guy who won the auction. His eBay ID is: ravenhaven07.

Judging by his username and the feedback he left this is a PC card for him. However, if you contact him and explain the story I'm sure he may sell you the card, or you can make him an offer he can't refuse. I can't imagine the anger you have I hope you get the card back.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... _500wt_922

looks like the reed was probably don's as well. and not sure what baseball was missing, but knowing don, the longoria was probably his too

I think Don said he had a Bonds auto swiped, as well - I see he has recent feedback for a Bowman Heritage auto, too

I just picked up a bow heritage Bonds auto at a show, nice card!

KEvin

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
schmidtfan20 said:
Slette said:
the1mcjensen said:
mstng99tim said:
homerun28aa said:
Well I've found the exact card simply by doing a completed listings search, it was sold on March 4 almost a month ago unfortunately :( . However, I also checked the guys feedback and I found the username of the guy who won the auction. His eBay ID is: ravenhaven07.

Judging by his username and the feedback he left this is a PC card for him. However, if you contact him and explain the story I'm sure he may sell you the card, or you can make him an offer he can't refuse. I can't imagine the anger you have I hope you get the card back.

looks like the reed was probably don's as well. and not sure what baseball was missing, but knowing don, the longoria was probably his too

I think Don said he had a Bonds auto swiped, as well - I see he has recent feedback for a Bowman Heritage auto, too

KEvin

with your last 2 postings are you mocking the situation?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
schmidtfan20 said:
LOL He didn't want the guy to notice, so he takes a low numbered card with a super nice patch card on it to steal? When
they find the guy they should put him jail for being an idiot.

Kevin

I know i have some amazing low numbered patch/autos tucked away in boxes and if im not looking for it specifically, it might be years before i noticed it was missing.

Besides, do you really think an ****** addict going through withdrawls sits there when his friend leaves the room and says to himself "oh, this one has a nice patch, i better not take it" or "OMG, ill leave this one here, its numbered to 10 :eek: " :lol:

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
schmidtfan20 said:
Slette said:
the1mcjensen said:
mstng99tim said:
homerun28aa said:

KEvin

Yeah... because that's the point I was going for...

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
schmidtfan20 said:
LOL He didn't want the guy to notice, so he takes a low numbered card with a super nice patch card on it to steal? When
they find the guy they should put him jail for being an idiot.

Kevin
You would've been in jail a LONG time ago if that were the case.

Members online

Latest posts