Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

National Sports Collectors Convention Roll Call

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Anyone have an extra 77 topps Dale Murphy they wanna sell me for $5? otherwise ill probably just get a ball signed.

Last edited:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
It'd be awesome if y'all kept an eye out for any rare Belle card. Like 1/1s or knobs or whatever. Slim chance but would love some eyes on the ground.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I might be driving down very early Saturday morning and making a full day of it. What are the opening and closing times on Saturday? If I go I'll definitely be the only guy there wearing a Dunn Reds jersey. Work is stupid right now and I can't commit 100%. Anyone have an open floor space to sleep on? I'm a minimalist.:p

Last edited:

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I will be there as Ripkings, can't wait! Going to be a blast, I think we have a total of 32 Group Breaks we will be doing, everything from spectra, to National Treasures, to Exquisite, etc. Also will be having tons of giveaways, like a J Clowney Autographed Jersey, a 2013 Topps Finest Baseball case, tons of Panini Silver Packs, and Prize Wheel to spin for EVERYONE who comes to the booth. Here is our national page - http://ripkings.com/national-breaks/ I can't wait to see everyone!

Members online

Latest posts