Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NEED EBAY HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jetsmets150

Jan 29, 2010
I recently sold a card. After the card was sold, the buyer had not paid for about 10 days. I changed my paypal address in between and the buyer then, decides to pay to my old paypal address, after i told him i changed it and if he would still like to pay to contact me. Now, next to the item, it says claim your payment. I click on it, and it logs me into paypal then nothing else. Can anyone please help me? Please let me know. Thanks!

Jetsmets150

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Tell him to get the money back from where he sent it since it is unclaimed and have him pay you to the correct one
you use now. I give people on here all the time the wrong pp address since I type like crap :lol:

jetsmets150

Jan 29, 2010
Pine Tar said:
Tell him to get the money back from where he sent it since it is unclaimed and have him pay you to the correct one
you use now. I give people on here all the time the wrong pp address since I type like crap :lol:

Alrite Thanks! I just sent you a pm on details. Thank you.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
If you add the old address as a secondary address on your new one, you should be able to get the money. Thats what I had to do when I changed mine a few months ago

jetsmets150

Jan 29, 2010
tikitomoka said:
If you add the old address as a secondary address on your new one, you should be able to get the money. Thats what I had to do when I changed mine a few months ago

The problem is, that we switched cable companies and our old email address was deleted. So now, that email does not exist.

Members online

Latest posts