Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Need gas money...selling a few Peyton Manning rookies cheap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
Ok....so I really don't need gas money but I do have a few things I am looking at and my Paypal is empty right now. Just looking to generate a few bucks to jump start my hobby buying which has been on hold for awhile. I have three Peyton Manning rookies I wouldnt mind moving. These have been in my grading box for awhile now and honestly, I am pretty sure I will never get around to grading anything let alone these cards. They are in great shape and hopefully the scans will speak for themselves. All prices are DELIVERED prices.

The first item is actually a full 30 card set of the 1998 Upper Deck Maximum Impact insert set that features a Peyton Manning rookie as card number 11. This set features greats like Favre, Elway, Marino and well as the previously mentioned Manning. This set at one time booked for 50 bucks with the Manning being 20 dollars of that value. I have not looked at the recent value but given the strength of Manning's performance recently I am sure it is close to that amount. I am looking for 15 dollars OBO on this set. These cards are foil so the photos do not really do them much justice.

005_zps866445c1.jpg

The next card up for sale is a 1998 Topps Gold Label Manning rookie. This is a thick card and is one of the reasons I had hoped this might grade well as these thicker cards tend to not damage easy under normal handling. This card has sharp corners and is a nice example of this rookie card. This is a class 1 rookie and I am looking for 12 dollars OBO DELIVERED.

Scan21_zps39501f5c.jpeg

The last card I have is a 1998 Bowman Chrome preview Peyton Manning rookie. This card, once again is in nice shape and one I had hoped would do well with the graders. I am looking for 15 dollars obo DELIVERED on this card.

Please know the dust and other "crud" you see on this card is from my scanner. No matter how much I clean it I get this crud.

Scan26_zpsec31d737.jpeg

Thanks for looking.

Members online

Latest posts