Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Negative feedback gets person sued.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
fill up the court systems w/ more USELESS lawsuits.... with all those similar negative reviews...seems like they will just toss out the case

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
As I understand it, eBay won't remove the feedback anyway. If the neg does $500 worth of damage to his reputation for the time it stays in his rating percentage it will hardly be worth the damage this suit is doing. I will never deal with him, whereas a single neg isn't a deterrent. But he needs to sue eBay to get the neg removed and I guess he isn't doing that.

A_Pharis

beantowncollectibles.com resolves to 69.25.198.103

Domain Whois Results:

image.aspx

Registrant: Beantown Collectbiles
26 Frankfort Street
Boston, MA 02128 US
Domain name: BEANTOWNCOLLECTIBLES.COM
Administrative Contact:
Egidio, Sly [email protected]
26 Frankfort Street
Boston, MA 02128 US
+1.6177639514

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Apparently, he's a huge Boston Fan and apparently vends magazines at the games. ANyone ever see or even know him?

He sets up at the Mansfield MA how that I go to every now and then. I don't think I've ever dealt with him, just recognize the name. Won't deal with him now, that's for sure!

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
He sets up at the Mansfield MA how that I go to every now and then. I don't think I've ever dealt with him, just recognize the name. Won't deal with him now, that's for sure!

Yup, sets up at Mansfield and sells Red Sox programs on the corner of Brookline Ave and Yawkey Way before games.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Mr. Egidio is 1:30 in. *thumbs up* Seems like a great guy.

Edit: haha he's in the preview frame!

I couldnt make it past the first 30 seconds with out sliding it forward, he says he is late then says the other guy is 30 mins early then says he is on time because he likes to be. wow

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I just sold a card to this seller. No indication that he's anything but a good businessman from my experience so far, but man, seems really silly to me to sue over a feedback especially when your score wasn't even perfect.

Members online

Latest posts