Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NEW PREMIUM CARDS JUST IN WITH THEIR MCFARLANE DISPLAYS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Can someone direct me to the "non-moderated" version of this thread? I'd like to see the OP's stuff. Thanks & lol...

there really isnt one. You can go back and read all of the quoted replies that have his post.

But really, Just forget it :/

A_Pharis

There is NO "Freedom" to post your collection how you want to @ "FreedomCardBoard.com" & they call you names & insult you with youtube videos.....

It may not be such a big deal to the moderator but when you lose a family member named "Francis" it is very emotionally disturbing to have someone do that to you....it makes your stomach sink, your mouth dry up, & feel an unsettling of emptiness inside.....that was very unprofessional & uncalled for....before someone tries to clown someone they should really think it though before they do it.....What a Bully !!!!

I doubt he knew you had a family member named Francis - much less one you lost. I'm very sorry for your loss, but you're taking this way too hard, man.

My mother died of colon cancer when I was 9 years old. Losing family members is a tough ordeal, but if I raged at every "your momma" joke I would have lived a far more depressing life.
We love seeing content posted here, but there is a point at which you should try consolidating it and just bumping the thread with new pickups. It's not a rule... it just seems so much like a common sense call that most people already do it with long-running projects.

Members online

Latest posts