Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NHL License ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
I saw where ITG turned down a offer to get one and do two sets this year.

BG, have you had any talks with NHL about working with them. Is money they want too much to make it worthwhile? Seems like it would have been a no brainer for In The Game to get back in with NHL.
I'd love to see what you guys would come up with doing a fully licensed NHL set.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Like everyone said they weren't going watch hockey. Blah Blah Blah.

They come back and a lot of teams freakin sell out scrimmage games. NBC got it's highest ratings for regular season game in years this past weekend.

You take something away from fans of hockey and they starve for it. Fans are back in full force. A lot of people are looking for a hockey fix now that it's back after being gone. Sell outs all over.

Panini/UD is only doing a couple sets this year with the no rookie restrictions.

If ITG or Leaf came out and did a great set with vets/retired stars they could do well. Sure BG would have did his homework and got names from past who don't have autos and cuts. and made some unique stuff.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
I am certain we could do a great job, however this is a business and the economics have to make sense..

It is near impossible for a company to make money with licensing with the exception on Topps in Baseball and UD in Hockey.

BG

Members online

Latest posts