Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Not gonna happen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Re: 40 box Team Case break of 2005 Leaf Limited (Open)

coltsnsox07 said:
Yes each 10 box mini case has a case hit of either a letterman auto or a memorabilia or auto of either Mays,Aaron,Koufax,Ruth,Ryan,Ripken. Buttons and Bat barrels too, and alot of rookie autos of Fielder and Geo Soto. I'm in for 3 spots!

Thanks for the info.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

I guess there is no love for leaf limited. :lol:

Andrews two breaks are practically filled already and he posted them after i posted mine.

Maybe if this falls through ill try to do 07 Bowman Chrome if there is any interest.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine

Perhaps your buy in is a little high.
I have recently busted 2 10 box cases of this product and paid $500 dlvd for each case.

It's a fun rip with a lot of potential for some great pulls.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008

klute14 said:
I have recently busted 2 10 box cases of this product and paid $500 dlvd for each case.

The buy in is right. You got to remember paypal fees, supplies, shipping into the price and his time. It all adds up.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

All In Cards said:
klute14 said:

The buy in is right. You got to remember paypal fees, supplies, shipping into the price and his time. It all adds up.

Thanks Andrew.

If this doesnt take off by tomorrow night im just going to can it and move on to something else. I thought this would be a big hit with all the buttons, bat barrels, MLB logos, and lettermans in the product.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine

Timing sucks on this one. I'd love to get in on this break, but cash flow right now is about the same as a bowling ball going through a straw. :cry:

Art

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008

I'm in for spot number 8 please mox

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

This has not generated the amount of interest i though it would. I will pm all those involved and let them know this fell through. I think with all the breaks going on it may have been a little to much.

I will probably start up an 07 BC team case break tonight and hopefully it will get some interest. A lot lower buy in should help.

Members online

Latest posts