Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Notre Dame Fans....I hope Panini didn't do this....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Cuts taken from anything besides a blank sheet of paper or an index card "ruin" something, don't they?

Who knows where other cuts in the past have come from...I don't know why this one is particularly bothersome...

I think the booklet is a great item.

03supto

Jul 25, 2010
i'm not saying the paper is ruined...but look at the autos...clearly they were connected at some point...then they cut the four down the middle just to make a triple booklet, I have NO problem with a booklet, but they could have kept it down to two books.....especially since knute's sig isn't there...

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
It is a shame that they destroyed a single piece that had all of these signatures. It's also a shame that the cuts are smaller than the window, and are just glued on with space around them in the window.

That said, it's still a damn nice card, and would make a great centerpiece to any collection.

UWHusky11

Mar 29, 2012
Seattle, WA
I was wondering when someone was going to pull this. Its a very nice card regardless but a $4000 starting bid I think is unrealistic. Maybe $4000 OBO but I think this will end with no bids at that price.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Yeah, someone would have to pay me to put that card in my collection. An old white piece of paper signed would look much better on display than that card.

Nice try. Love cuts or hate them, that card is an amazing piece of college football history and it was very well done.

I was wondering when someone was going to pull this. Its a very nice card regardless but a $4000 starting bid I think is unrealistic. Maybe $4000 OBO but I think this will end with no bids at that price.

I'm kind of thinking the same. Although after doing a little research on certified autos of the Four Horsemen, you are probably looking at well over $2000 to put something like that together.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts