Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

November 28th release but singles/autos on eBay already for bowman 2012 draft Ugh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
or just buy tons from Topps like the Big Boys who bust 20+ cases and they'll hook you up.

If you purchase 20+ cases of a product, you can purchase direct from Topps at direct prices without having a storefront or sports card related business? I was not aware of that, thanks for the information, I'm going to look into that.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
If there was retail like in previous years, wouldn't BDP have been out a week earlier anyway?

If this was available in retail, at the very latest I would have been busting this yesterday, and every card would have been up for 24 hour auction. If Topps wants to release stuff in retail early, why should anyone care if they release it in hobby as well.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I emailed my shop earlier today asking if he'd have it on Wednesday and he replied that he had it in now....wasnt expecting that. Im waiting til tomorrow to get some anyway.

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
Not going to lie, this sort of stuff makes me not want to buy wax or singles anymore.

The more I think about it, the more it's strikes me as an exploitative sales model that ensures topps and their chosen few guarantee profits, and only the end consumer has to entail any risk.

Ill buy my Sam Selman BDPP cards in three months, thank you very much.

Members online