Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*NOW CONFIRMED FAKE* Jonathon Toews Cup RC PatchAuto on ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
***July 11th Thread update at bottom of page***

I saw this posted on another site and thought i would warn our members, as well as the hundreds of "lurkers" who read our boards The seller is a well known ebay patch faker, ufjumper7.

Here is the card that is up for sale from ufjumper7. Notice the serial number is conviently hidden by the price sticker, also notice the chipping along the right edge and the exact same autograph....

onvxc.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/JONATHAN-TOEWS-CUP- ... 1c13d2c1cd

Here is the original that was confirmed through FB received, that it was indeed purchased by ufjumper7..

xc62io.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0515785211

Although he lists a different serial number in his auction, which can not be confirmed do to the fuzzy picture and the price sticker over the serial number, you have to believe that these are indeed the same cards with a fake patch put in.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Re: Highly likely FAKE Jonathon Toews Cup RC patch/auto on ebay

GarkoCollector said:
Numerous posts about him in the baseball forum too.

Yes that is correct Tom, he is a very well known Ebay patch faker in ALL of the 4 main sports.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK

Pisses me off everytime I see something like this. Ruined a perfectly good high dollar card. I would have killed (not literally) for that card with the 2 color patch.

joelmcook

Aug 1, 2009
Omaha, Nebraska

I agree, the worst part of this is that this is very good card to have. Why people do this I have no clue....

adamcm

Aug 7, 2008

That's terrible, thanks for pointing it out Bilko. Is there anything anyone could do to get the guy off eBay?

Members online

Latest posts