Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NYY 2015 Season Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
As much as I would like to complain about certain players, I never though the 2015 Yankees would be this high up in the standings. Yes, it's only one month into the season, but geez....!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
As much as I would like to complain about certain players, I never though the 2015 Yankees would be this high up in the standings. Yes, it's only one month into the season, but geez....!

Yes sir! I was ready to chalk this up to a bad season before it started but geez these dudes are producing. I didn't expect ARod or Tex to look this good but both are doing great

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Sorry Mets, but you aren't the best team in New York, and you don't even have the best pitcher in New York anymore.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Someone get japan on the phone and get Kuroda back in Pinstripes.

I'm about to board a plane to Japan, I'll try to make it happen.

Oh, I'm also bringing a massive piece of luggage so if you suddenly see Drew playing for the Swallows or Blue Wave, you know who to thank ;)

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA

Oh, I'm also bringing a massive piece of luggage so if you suddenly see Drew playing for the Swallows or Blue Wave, you know who to thank ;)

Yankee fans will always be in debt to u Sir

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL

Sounds good!

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
CC is just awful now. I think Capuano is even better than he is! Once Nova comes back we should be even stronger with our pitchers. Loving what I'm seeing from Pineda this year. Whitley looked fantastic as well. Warren needs to get back to the bullpen. We need to be looking into Severino IMO for a spot start here and there.

I think Pirela will be playing almost everyday now. If you watch him swing, the ball just explodes off his bat!

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Have to do something with warren, guy had never pitched 6 innings.

But what?

Members online

Latest posts