Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Hockey Pickup Thread - April 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
I didn't see a thread yet, so I'll start it off with what I believe would qualify as a holy $hit steal!

CapsQuad.jpg

I believe this is the one that is shortprinted, but I can't find another copy right now to verify on eBay. Even if it's not though, my $7.88 in eBay bucks, bought this down to a mere $4.61 dlvd. mind boggling, but I won't complain! ;)

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Some new Orlov pickups

Image501.jpg

Image502.jpg

Image503.jpg

Image504.jpg

Image505.jpg

NHL Debut ticket
Image506.jpg

Second NHL Goal ticket
Image507.jpg

Also if anyone as a ticket to the Capitals at Islanders game on March 13th for sale, please let me know

sabresfreak

Sep 5, 2008
Hey guys, It has been a while and thought this was worthy of posting. Yesterday, my friend and I made the drive to watch the Grand Rapids Griffins vs. Rochester Americans. The Amerks lost in OT on a penalty shot. Never saw that before.

During the third period Brayden McNabb broke his stick in two. I asked the trainer if I could have the stick and he handed it to me. :) :)
Brayden-McNabb-collage_edit.gif

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
nice PC pickup at the flea market today. My two fav goalies when i was little kid.

Billy Smith and Ron Hextall. All the scratches are on the holder
fbw474.jpg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Received this in the mail today. Will be posting more hockey as it arrives in.

CrosbyUltimateCollectionauto.jpg

DANG!!!! Absolutely SICK!!! This is actually my favorite Sidney Crosby true RC. Nice on card auto, fairly limited with only 299 copies and a clean, classic Ultimate Collection design.

Ive always wanted to add one of these to my PC.

caseumsd6

Aug 13, 2008
DANG!!!! Absolutely SICK!!! This is actually my favorite Sidney Crosby true RC. Nice on card auto, fairly limited with only 299 copies and a clean, classic Ultimate Collection design.

Ive always wanted to add one of these to my PC.

Thank you very much. This is my favorite Crosby RC auto as well. Love the look of Ultimate that year. If you want to pick one up, nows the time. Off season for the Pens and Crosby coming off a down year.

Krusin

Jun 3, 2009
Middle Tennessee
I'll end the month of April with this nice redemption I recieved today from last years Artifacts. These were the redemptions Auto's that had I - XII on them, the players were announced a month or 2 back. When I first pulled mine I thought it was player # 11 (didn't know they were using Roman Numerials). Someone said these were 1 per case, I'm really not sure I only purchased 1 box. Needless to say happy camper.

DSCN0109-1.jpg

Members online

Latest posts