Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official player/team/set collector's list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
Players: Tyler Sloan, Jay Beagle

Teams: Capitals

I think I got everyone. If you think I missed someone you can go ahead and add them. Also my bucket hasn't been updated, as soon as the scanner is up and running, I'm gonna start adding my **** to Flickr.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Terry said:
pghbuccos said:
added you Terry.

this was the unnamed player right?

Mike%20Green%20Bling.jpg

:D :D :D

sorry I couldn't resist.

That is sooooo sexy.

no ****.

Yes thanks Dave. Kudos for doing this

:lol: :lol: :lol:

no problem Terry. I pulled some Caps cards for you last week and tomorrow I will see if I have any Orioles cards and then hopefully mail them on Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Iggy (I don`t know if you want to specify, but it's "Iggy on-card AU's under $10" :lol: )

Flames, especially 88/89 Cup team Autos (Lanny, Mullen, Otto, Nieuwendyk, preferably in Flames jsy's)

Recent addition from Dave...thanks again bud!
0506TrilogyIceScriptsAuto.jpg

Mullen Ultimate
0809ultimatemullensigs.jpg

One of my favorite cards in my collection. I want the patch version.
0708O-Pee-CheePremierIginlaMcDonald.jpg

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Jesse I added you to the list and you're welcome once again for the Ice Scripts. thank you for the PayPal :D

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I haven't bumped this in a long time but if some of our new members want to be added to the list please reply and I will update the list.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
thefatguy said:

done

Junior Griffey said:
Add me....Blackhawks patches/autos. Sweet dual up above even if it was posted in April. :)

done. do you have a photobucket?

nucks4cup said:
i'll toss my name on the list for Mason Raymond

done

if anyone else wants to be added to this list just let me know and if you have a photobucket or a website added it here and I will put it in the first post.

once again I would like to welcome our new members whether you are new to FCB or just to the hockey boards.

Members online

Latest posts